Please note: due to Covid-19, some of the locations may currently have safety measures in place, and be subject to reduced hours and capacity. Find out about changes on campus on our dedicated Covid-19 webpages.
The rear of St James Hatcham Building, a former church owned by Goldsmiths since 2011, has been converted into HatchLabs. This state-of-the-art digital fabrication and physical computing space, has been equipped with all the bells and whistles necessary to bring your digital designs and ideas into the physical world. We offer inductions on a range of machines and there is a hot-desk workspace for studying, making and collaborating. This includes:
- A host of computer-controlled equipment, including a laser cutter, 3D printers, and CNC mills and routers
- 12 fully-equipped electronics workbenches, including soldering equipment, oscilloscopes, and bench power supplies
- Metal-engraving laser for printing custom circuit boards and prototyping
- Optical and digital microscopes for electronics inspection
- High-end woodworking equipment, and manually operated equipment, such as power drills, sanders, drill press, and jigsaw
You can find out more about HatchLabs here.
Discover more about Goldsmiths
Come to an Open Day
Have you enjoyed your Virtual Tour of Goldsmiths? Then why not visit us in person at one of our Open Days.
Chat to us
If you have a question about Goldsmiths chat to us for further support and information.
We offer a range of courses across all study levels and a variety of subject areas.